Title : English teacher needed In kigali
Position information and requirements:
• 5 working days per week
• Maximum 25 teaching hours per week plus 15 office hours
• Class size: teenagers and adults
• Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
• Irregular working hours
• working with an assistant of a local teacher
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive remuneration of 1500 to 2000usd monthly based on qualifications
• 7 days paid annual leave plus 1500usd -1700usd as flight reimbursement at the completion of one year contact if both sides wish to continue the working relationship.
• 11 days national holidays plus both 5 days for marital leave and bereavement leave
• Paid and sponsored work visa
• Arrival assistance ( Airport pick-up and apartment search)
• Ongoing training and development workshops
• Career development opportunities
• Performance bonus provided
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree
• TEFL or TESOL certificate
• Loving children and teaching
• Two years or more teaching experience will be preferred
Required information in application letter if available
• Covering letter
• reference letter by previous company
• Recent photo
• Degree & TEFL certificates
• Passport (photo page )
• Contact information
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call/Text: +250 787 782 571
Send an email: email@example.com
Are you school in need of a native English speaking teacher from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa?
Are you needed of a near native English speaking teacher from an English speaking country with a neutral accent?
Hiring a foreign English teacher will not only propel the English proficiency of your students but also boost up the reputation of your school.
Obama language centre covers the bridge between hired foreign teachers or volunteers and schools.
Foreign teacher consultation form