WHY YOU SHOULD PREPARE FOR GRE AT OBAMA LANGUAGE CENTRE?
GRE –Graduate Record Examination.
WHAT IS GRE USED FOR?
1. Test for graduates readiness to join graduate programs.
· The GRE score scale is 130-170.
Structure of GRE
1. The verbal reasoning section analyzes the test taker's ability to draw conclusions, distinguish major and relevant points, and understand words and sentences, among other things.
2. In the quantitative segment, the test taker’s ability to solve problems is measured through the use of concepts of geometry, data analysis, and algebra
3. The final section, analytical writing, measures the test taker’s capacity for critical thinking and analytic writing.
The most significant difference between the GMAT and the GRE is that the GRE is used as part of admissions for a wide variety of graduate school programs, while the GMAT is only used to apply to business schools
GRE TEST CENTRE IN RWANDA.
University of Rwanda- Gikondo Campus - STN14451A 2.05 mi.
MBURABUTURO-GIKONDO, P O BOX 1514 , Kigali Rwanda
HOW DOES OBAMA LANGUAGE CENTRE HELP YOU ACE THE GRE?
We provide the following consultative services
a) GRE Exam registration
b) GRE exams preparation training
ALL GRE TRAINING IS ONLINE.
GRE TEST REGISTRATION DEADLINE.
The GMAT is taken by people who plan to attend business school and/or an MBA program. It’s used almost exclusively for admission to these types of programs.
The GMAT has four separate sections:
If you take the GMAT, the most important score you receive will be your composite score, which can range from 200 to 800.
GMAT is not offered in Rwanda, because its' computer based
All testing is done in Uganda or Kenya
OBAMA LANGUAGE CENTRE, Only offers GMAT training online.